суббота, 18 января 2014 г.

An illusion of deception

     All my friends and people who communicate with me fine, claim that know me really good. But I must frustrate you, it's wrong.
     Earlier, I used to suppose, that I know myself already, and after some years I changed my mind. I don't know almost anything. I've heard a lot minds like: "hey, please I know you good enough, I chat with you everyday!" Oh, God, people, you really think that you can learn someone after two-month-chatting him? Please, I try to do it for 15 years but don't know how will behave in majority of situations.
     First think, you know anyone enough to say that or not, do you need it? Аnonimus said: "we born and die alone, everything else is an illusion." It's true guys. Even if you know someone for whole life, you can't be sure that he wouldn't betray you. So it isn't any mark.
     You just can't be sure for anything, of course, but for people especially. We all change every 7 years. Every 7 years we think different, we feel different, we stay different.So what I mean, you can't know already something that changes. And even if someone tells you anything delicate, don't rush, it doesn't mean that that's all true. Everyone has different reasons to hold back the truth.  
     Some people play a role that they knows somebodies perfect, and the others play that it's okay and so it is, But they lie, pretend in the name of what whatsoever. Don't wanna hurt that people by truth or something like that.
     Everyone has his own history and it's his deal: to keep that in secret or to tell. None knows my history. None of you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий