суббота, 11 января 2014 г.

The Fault isn't in our stars

         Every night, in my mind appears one question, which I can't ask anybody. Everything is so strange and I'm fed up with this. Why all happened by this way? Why? Why? Why? I have a lot of questions, and I need answers. But none can give them for me.
        The life is a really simple thing. People are complicated. Hey, man, look around. I'm sure that you have what to say surrounding persons. Only we make everything difficult. Only we lie every day. Only we blame in our unfortunatlies. The Fault isn't in or stars, but in our selves.
        Stop to accuse others. I just can't understand why people can't be simply happy. Just freaking happy. During the life you make a lot of mistakes, but not every one could forgive some.
      1/3 Egoism. The main problem. Don't think that your friends will spend all time with you. If You are really close, you should understand that every one need time to relax from each other.
      2/3 Arrogance. Oh, please, you really think that you are better than others? Not in this life. We all are equal. But it depends only in you, will you stand out the crowd or not.
     3/3 One clever man said that there is nothing worse than indifference. And that's true. You are "alive" still you are interesting in something. Especially, when it regards with other people lives.
     Be sure in people surrounding you and remember that everything depends on us.
     Common, guys, it's our century!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий