пятница, 10 января 2014 г.

An Imperial Affiction (AIA)

Saturday. 1.39 a.m. I am so tired after this difficult day.
Actually, I don't know why I am writing it here. I just...I just recognized, that nothing has sense. And it's true. I had so many disappointments after this small sentence.
    So now, I suppose, I should tell why I think so. Every your worry is for nothing. Someday, when we all will lay in the grave and the tombstones abut our heads, not your education, not your money won't be necessary.
    When you have a lot of plans during simple days, you don't pay attention for things like your feelings. However only this will have a meaning after death. The meaning will you "still live on the Earth" among people, whose destinies you have changed or not.
     Every day you do many things which you, probably, don't like. It's normal. Reality, generally, sucks. But I want you to change your mind about few objects.
    .Just remember that somewhen, it will be never mind. That's all will be never mind. Forget about such things like money. Find out something, that makes you a bit happier. If you don't like someone, say that to him. Don't be scare and don't hesitate. It's your life. There wouldn't be a second chance. So don't worry about aftermath. Conversely, want them. Long life isn't the main, life full for many different event is. If you live long and boring, there isn't any..what? -Certanly, meaning. I am not scared of death. I have seen it. Many times. I only know that I love life. It's funny. But it's really fast.

P.S. I know that majority of you, aren't agree with me, and everyone somewhere deeply inside, keep his own, fragile sense. And, frankly, it's awesome.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий