пятница, 19 августа 2016 г.

Devils inside

I wish I could read your thoughts
I wish I could show my feelings
you weren't frank with me a lot
I wasn' t a model for dreaming

I'm not drama-queen anymore
you aren't a nowadays' hero 
you used to knock at my door
but love that person in mirror

they told me that love is blind
they told you had nothing inside
but I was in love with your mind
it is hard to accept they were right.

I still look for your face in a crowd
and wearing the highest heels
I wonder if you feel sorry about
my heart that is made from steel

I doubt would change with ages
I doubt we still are the same 
at last we've turned common pages
and now don't have common aim.

I won't need to be so dramatic despite

Just had to feed devils of mine inside.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий